ExpiredAuthentic Sales & Networking Workshop (Postponed)
- Authentic Sales & Networking Workshop
April 29, 2015
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
We have had something come up that conflicts with this event. We will do this event, but the date and time are pending until further notice. Those who have signed up have been notified. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Grow your sales by creating real relationships
No matter who you are, you will have to “sell” something at some point – maybe a product or maybe just your ideas. And you will definitely need to network (whether it is for business or just socially). If the thought of selling or networking makes you cringe, or you simply want to be more effective, this seminar is for you! We will empower you to approach sales and networking in a new light.
During this workshop you will learn:
- How to go into any event with a plan that will set you up to succeed (whether it is for business, career advancement or just for fun)
- How to remain authentic in your selling and networking
- How to sell and market both online and offline
- What your sales process should look like for your specific situation
- Create a sales funnel that works for you!
- Leave with action items so you know what to do next
The deadline to register is Monday, April 27th.
Venue: The Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 775-636-9550Address:
The Chamber proudly serves the Reno, Sparks and Northern Nevada region by collaborating for economic growth, creating new opportunities for our members and upholding pro-business ideals through the advancement of sound public policy. As the largest business organization in the area, we strive to be the leading business resource providing information and opportunity leading to profitability, advancement and a strong business economy for our members while supporting and promoting the uniqueness of our community.