ExpiredBrown Bag Lunch Wednesday, October 12, 2016 | Online Marketing – Back to Basics
- October 12, 2016
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Online Marketing – Back to Basics
Confused by jargon and wild claims? Unsure where to begin or what to do next? Or maybe you’re exhausted because you’re spending long hours online but have no idea if it’s really working. The secret to being effective online is sticking to the fundamentals of what to do and what to measure. Join us for this month’s Brown Bag Lunch where we will discuss:
- Basic Website Strategies and Actions – SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Social Media – How to pick your best platform and what to do with it.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising – Google or Facebook or ???
- Online Reviews – You can’t buy a great reputation. You can earn one!
- Leave with strategies you can implement and manage!
Whether you are a Mom-and-Pop or a billion dollar company, this seminar is for you. Join us and learn how you can grow your business. Just remember to bring your lunch!
Venue: The Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 775-636-9550Address:
The Chamber proudly serves the Reno, Sparks and Northern Nevada region by collaborating for economic growth, creating new opportunities for our members and upholding pro-business ideals through the advancement of sound public policy. As the largest business organization in the area, we strive to be the leading business resource providing information and opportunity leading to profitability, advancement and a strong business economy for our members while supporting and promoting the uniqueness of our community.