Facebook Engagement Program
While it is great to setup your social media accounts and properly brand them, to really see a return on your efforts we highly recommend being consistent on Facebook (and other platforms), so that you begin to start a non-business conversation with your clients. The strategy here is to build trust with your current and potential clients so that you are top of mind when it comes time to buy.
Why Is Facebook A Must For Your Business?
If you are a business owner that says this: “I get my business by word-of-mouth marketing,” then think of Facebook as an amplifier! The art of Facebook is that it helps to break down barriers and makes your business more “social”. By having strong and consistent engagement on Facebook you start to become a “friend” to your current and potential clients. This makes your business very approachable. In addition, proper Facebook engagement will position your company as the “go to” for questions as you can provide various tips and industry specific education.
Why MarkUBiz For Facebook Engagement?
Like many of the services we offer at MarkUBiz, there are plenty of other companies that “do what we do”. The big difference is that we work with a wide variety of Facebook accounts from a variety industries both local and national. This means that we are able to see and understand different fan bases. In addition, we have a variety of fan pages that we own and manage that have very large fan bases and allow us to test different strategies and types of posts on those pages, so that you get what works on your pages.
What Does Facebook Engagement Include?
- +/- 20 Posts Per Month
- +/- 20 Recent Activity Review
- +/- 10 Times Interacting On Facebook As Your Page
- We Post A Variety Of Posts On Your Page
- You Can Post Your Personal Messages Yourself Or Send To Us and We Will Post Them
- Monthly Reporting Of Progress Made & Goals For The Coming Month
Here are the types of posts that we will be posting:
- Original content: will come from items on your business’ website and blog or other items that you have provided. This will be done no more than twice a week as the goal of Facebook is not to “sell” your business, but to engage your fans.
- Industry relevant images, videos and facts from other sources: This is a great way to provide quality information in a way that makes your business look like the expert.
- Fun, funny or enlightening posts: these posts are not industry relevant, but are posted to increase engagement rates. These are fun posts. An example would be a TGIF photo or a happy Monday photo. These are great ways to get a decent amount of likes and shares on a post.
- Shared posts from other pages: This is a great way to get your company name in front of more potential fans. It is also a great way to let other local pages know about your page and your content.
Frequently Asked Questions About Facebook Engagement
We will act as you business and like, comment and interact with other local business pages as your business. This is a great way to increase engagement in the community and to naturally increase your fan base.
Each time that we post on your page we will go back through previous posts and respond to any comments by liking the comment (if it is a non-offensive comment) and posting simple response comments like “thank you for your input.” If you get a detailed question or a message we will send these posts to you so that you can write a response and we will post that response for you.
Engaging with your fans who may be potential or existing clients can be tricky. We will never answer any direct questions about your services. We will send you an email with the question and you can respond either directly on the page or you can send us a response and we will respond for you.
If someone asks a question that will benefit the other fans then we will share the question on the page with the answer. Again, using an answer provided by you or a representative of your business.
We will monitor who is sharing items on your page. If it is a sales post, we will delete it so that other pages are not taking advantage of your fan base. If it is something community oriented or about your industry or business we will leave the post up.
We have a no confrontation policy. We will never post anything that can be seen as controversial or one-sided (religious, political or touchy subjects). If a post leads to a heated debate, we will not engage the commenters. However, if the comments get hostile we will post a generic comment reminding everybody to play nice.
Yes, we can manage a variety of other social media accounts for you. This is done on a per business basis. One of our sales representatives would be happy to talk to you about this.
This is something that is very important to understand. As an individual if you have a Facebook account you will have a Facebook Profiles. Profiles allow you to “friend” people and to “like” pages. You would have your personal information on your profile. A Facebook Fan Page is what should be setup for your business. With a Fan Page you have “Fans” not “Friends”. It is very important to make sure that your business is setup as a Fan Page as you get many benefits including: check-in ability, an option for people to write recommendations, proper layout of page for businesses and much more!