Social Media Unification Program
Does your company signage, letterhead and business cards all look uniform? If so, great, so should your social media. If not, it is time to start thinking about unifying your image both online and offline. This program makes user experiences with your company uniform across various elements of your web presence.
Why Should You Care About Social Media Unification?
Here is a challenge for you:
1. Go to Google and search for your company with your city after (MarkUBiz Reno).
2. Look through the first 3 pages of results. There is a high probability that you will see a Facebook listing for your business.
2. If not, then search for your company with your city followed by Facebook (MarkUBiz Reno Facebook)
3. If you see a listing (or two or three) for your company please take a second to look at each one.
What is happening more and more is that as people tag your company with “check-in,” list your company as their workplace or mention your company, Facebook then creates an unbranded page for your company and pulls the information from Google. The problem with this is that sometimes these generic listings show up high in search results (sometimes higher than your website). If this is the case and you do not have an optimized and updated Facebook Page you are likely missing out on business. The Social Media Unification Program takes this a couple steps further and makes sure you have a customized, claimed and updated Facebook Page, Twitter Profile and YouTube Channel. We also make sure that the information on your LinkedIn Profile is up to date. This will make sure your company’s image is uniform across these various platforms.
Why Chose MarkUBiz For Social Media Unification?
There are many companies out there that can setup your various social media accounts. In all honesty, you can set them up yourself. The reason you want to have us setup or optimize your accounts for you is because we pay attention to the details. There are so many things that we look for and so many extras that may be a great fit for one business and not another. This means, that what may seem like a great idea for your business may not be. We have done a lot of social media setup and engagement and can give you the WHY behind what we are doing or recommending.
What Is Included In The Social Media Unification Program
- Review/Set Up Your Facebook Fan Page.
- Cover Photo Creation
- Profile Picture Creation (Uniform For All Platforms)
- About Information Optimization & Unification
- Extra Galleries Created And Optimized (Team Gallery, Portfolio, etc..)
- Initial Promotion Of Page To Our Fans, Friends, Network & More
- Initial Posts To Get Your Page Started Out Right
- Correctly Connecting your Facebook Profile and your Facebook Fan Page.
- Review/Set up your Twitter.
- Design Of Your Twitter Profile Page
- Background Picture Selection & Color Customization
- Profile Description Creation & Website Linking
- Initial Following Of Similar Businesses And Local Twitter Profiles
- Connecting Your Facebook And Twitter. That Way What You Post On Facebook Gets Posted On Twitter.
- Review/Set Up Your YouTube Channel.
- Cover Photo Creation
- Profile Picture
- Updating & Optimization Of Channel Information
- Quick Clean Up Of Videos With Video Optimization Suggestions
- Review LinkedIn. We Will Do An In-Depth Review Of Your LInkedIn Account And Will Provide A List Of Suggested Fixes. As LinkedIn Is Personal To You, We Will Not Make Any Changes. We Will Let You Know What We Recommend And Let You Take The Wheel From There.